24/7 Cell Phone: 318-703-6043
- Attic Restoration, which is the removal of contaminated insulation removal, disinfect, sanitize attics, attic decontamination.
- Dead animal removal
- Pigeon control (with nets, deterrent spikes etc)
- Bird control (harassment, removal from buildings)
- Feral hog control
- House seal ups to prevent rodent infestations
- Honeybee swarm removal, including problems with Honey bees in the walls or attic.
I have communicated with our bat expert in Shreveport for many years, and he abides by these bat removal principles:
- Always perform a proper live exclusion.
- Never use poisons or fumigants or kill bats.
- Never use traps or attempt to relocate bats.
- Never do a removal during the maternity season.
- Seal all entry points shut with guarantee.
- Offer attic cleanup and decontamination.
- Properly Louisiana licensed and insured.
Before you hire anyone, including our tech at 318-703-6043, talk to them, and make sure that they understand what they are doing, and that they have experience. Be sure that they do abide by the principles I outlined above. This is not just for the sake of the bats - I'm no tree hugger - it's for the sake of doing the job correctly, for you and your property. The fact that it's good for the bats as well is a lucky coincidence. And really, bats are good animals, which I'm sure you realize. I hope you have a good experience with your Shreveport bat control project. You can email me personally if you have any problems with our tech, and I will talk to him, but I doubt that will be necessary. Good luck!
Shreveport wildlife control company bat reader email:
You can read more of my bat removal articles below:
How to catch a bat flying inside house
How to remove bats in the chimney
How to clean your attic after you've had bats
What kind of damage do bats cause?
What kinds of diseases can bats spread?
How do you find the areas where bats are getting in?
Can I use poison to kill bats?
What does bat poop look like?
Can I use traps to catch bats?
For bat removal in Shreveport, call us at 318-703-6043. We can remove bats in attics throughout Caddo Parish County and even the state of Louisiana, but we mostly operate in the greater Shreveport area, as the recognized best bat control company in the area.